Sunday 21 June 2009

Rabbit

I feel the need to talk about a couple of points that have been coming up recently. It's probably not something to make a fuss over, but I'm concerned how prominent my nipples have been recently. And we're not talking about Man Boobs or Moobs here. I'm (was "we" earlier) talking about just my nipples and how they love to be the center of attention whenever I have my picture taken.
I can be anywhere, doing anything, and they will always be the first thing that screams out at you from the picture.
In front of Niagara Falls? NIPPLES!
The Pyramids? LOOK, NIPPLES!
The Second Coming? LOOK! JENKS' NIPPLES AGAIN!
I don't know what it is? I wear a lot of T-Shirts, which doesn't help. But frankly, I don't fancy wearing layers of clothes to cover them up. Nearly every YouTube video I have made pretty much focuses on my chest, and so they are always in my face when I watch them back. And having my own nipples in my face is not the kind of video I want to settle down with my tea and toast to watch.
Now, whenever I see pics of myself, I look straight at my nips. I'm becoming my own worst perv.
Still, if you can't perv at yourself, who can you?
Plus at least I know I'm not dangerous?
But I do know where I live.
But if I try anything on myself, I DO know what address to give the Police.
This post makes no sense.
I'd just like a picture to be taken that doesn't have my nipples screaming out at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment