Saturday 11 February 2012

Today is a Saturday. Yes it is! Who's a good Saturday?




Do you see the coloured square? Touch it with your finger. Go on. Give it a poke. Rub it with your fingers. Done that?


Right, I've been feeling Blue recently too.


I don't think I can put my finger on it, but I've just been in a real state of melancholy these past few days. Hang on. I'm not entirely sure that I know exactly what "melancholy" means.


I'll be right back.


Ok. Yep. Google'd it. Yes, that's what I thought it meant and yes, that's what I've been feeling.


I expect to be down sometimes. It's just this deep feeling of loss or emptiness that I don't like. It makes all of the simple things more of a struggle and I find myself getting stressed out and snappy over little things.


And no, I'm not looking for sympathy. I'm just venting I guess. Like one of those deep sea things, surrounded by tiny Prawns.

No comments:

Post a Comment