Saturday 18 February 2012

Last Night's Dream: Tockey

Last night I dreamt that I was playing Tennis/Hockey with a small group of others. Or "Tockey" as I now shall call it.

I have no idea whatsoever whether Tockey already exists or not, and to be honest, I'm too nervous to Google it, for fear that someone in a small town in Idaho has already done it. Google spoils all the fun. Think you've had an original idea? Think again! Google will tell you that not only has someone else already thought up your "great" idea, but they muffed it up along the way, meaning your great idea will now be thought of as rubbish.

Anyway. Tockey. It involves two teams, two goals, a Tennis, sorry Tockey ball, and each player has two rackets. It's awesome.

You need to wear eye protection though. Well, you do the way I play.

No comments:

Post a Comment