Saturday 18 December 2010

Canadian Library Poetry Improv

I'm sat here in this library
On station number four
not the kind with trains and shit
and I've been sat here once before.
This station has a network filter
so I can't look at certain sites
one's with words like Donkey Come
Blue Tits and Wank and Shite.
But I guess I have to make the best of things
and just do what I can.
And try to ignore fart arse next to me
and next to her, the coughing man.
I know people get sick all the time
but it's really not much fun.
So I'd like to stay at station four
not station H1N1.
So now I turn to poetry
as I often do
when I have to escape from boring stuff
and things that make me blue.
I would love to say I'm being productive
but I know that isn't true
the only thing that I'm creating
is pointless, wordy poo.
And I really am not proud of that-
the whole thing with the wordy poo.
I really should be more wordy.
I just don't feel in the mood.
So I'm sat here in the library
trying not to get sick,
thinking of beating up the coughing guy-
with a candle-stick.....

No comments:

Post a Comment