Thursday 16 December 2010

I have been reminded that this blog exists.
No, it hasn't sent me a Christmas card (not yet, anyway), but every so often, I get reminded to visit my Blog, Twitter, Tumblr, YT channels (even the long forgotten ones), and spend some time with them.

I still don't know what I want from a blog. Typing takes much more time than just making a video or tweeting something. But I'd like to keep this thing going. Maybe I'll appreciate it more in a few years than I will 3000 tweets about "Lost a sock" and so forth.

So I will be attempting to keep scribbling in this thing. I think only 2 people check it anyway, but it's interesting to look back on and I very rarely remember what I've written, so it can be a fun surprise.

I just wish I had interesting things to talk about.

No comments:

Post a Comment